Wednesday, April 25
8:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Davis & Gilbert LLP
1740 Broadway, 19th Floor
By invitation only
Social media is so ingrained with the work being done in marketing and public relations that it’s hard to separate it as a distinct item on the communications menu.
While everyone is immersed in social media, how successful are firms and organizations in pricing it, measuring its impact, and turning “tweets” and “likes” into dollars and cents?
Discussions at this invitation-only roundtable breakfast will be led by experienced, big-think facilitators will stimulate discussion about social media practices that impact the bottom line.
Attendees will benefit from a knowledge exchange with an audience of top marketers and agency executives, facilitated by industry leaders.
Adam Lavelle, Chief Strategy Officer, iCrossing
Measuring Social Media: Rob Key, CEO/Founder, Converseon
Monetizing Social Media: Chris Perry, President, Digital, Weber Shandwick
Attendees will discuss and learn about:
Measuring social media
- Measuring “engagement” across various social media platforms
- Innovative new measurement tools and how to select the one that’s right for your business
- Measuring activity of brand evangelists and advocates
- Evaluating success within emerging social platforms
- Best practices
Monetizing social media
- Pricing of agency services
- Budgeting social media for success
- The role of paid media in social programs
- Outsourcing vs building internal capabilities
- Competition and rising cost of talent
- Best practices
8:30 a.m. – Registration and refreshments
9:00 a.m. – Opening Keynote
9:30-11:00 a.m. – Measurement / Monetization Discussion
11:00 a.m. -Wrap up